Site Documents - languages Option

Guest Brivtech

Guest Brivtech

I'm guessing this is the correct place to post this...

When I view my site documents, I see the individual documents listed, with Edit, Delete and Languages.

When I click on Languages, I get a message saying "There are no site documents in the database.".

Now, aside from this, on the Home Page, when I edit it, I get a Language selection box, but I don't get this with the Site Documents. I'm guessing that the Site Documents should be edited into different languages, the same way that the Home Page is?

If this is so, does that mean there is a bug in the system in that the languages selection has been omitted from the editing page for Site Documents?

Or am I missing something?

Help anyone please! :D

When I click on Languages, I get a message saying "There are no site documents in the database.".
Thats correct if NONE of other languages for particular document there - just have a look at the upper right corner. ADD NEW link there :D

Guest Brivtech

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! ;)<_<:):D:D

Thanks Convict! it was so obvious that I missed it! Thanks also for a super ultra fast reply! :)