Payment fee

Guest iasm

Guest iasm

Hi to all,

How can I charge the customer with a value depending on paymeny he chooses?

If he choose cash on delivery he must pay 3 Eur more. If he choose money transfer I would like to apply more 0,80 Eur.

Is there any mod (free would be nice), or other solution?

Thanks to all

(Sorry for my bad english)

iasm

Guest iasm

Well, so I will give up on cubecart for my store. I will move to oscommerce, because there are lots of contributions to do that. It's sad because I like cubecart. It have a clean interface and it's easy to work, but now I see that it have many limitations.

Another thing that I will never understand is why all the mods are not free. If cubecart itself is free (with the limitation to the copyright phrase in the store), why there are people earning money with a program that it supposed to be free? I need a few mods for my store, and I have to pay for all. What's the deal? So, I develop a free program for all, and then some guys make a few plugins and charge for that. They earn more money than me. It makes no sense. The mod people earn more money than the cubecart creator. I think it's an abuse.

Oscommerce or Zencart are much more powerful, easy to use, lots of mods (contributions), all free.

So goodbye CubeCart. :(

iasm

Every e-commerce product has own advantages and disadvantages. You do know another product as better as CubeCart.

Its easy to say another is better you dont know CubeCart and its advantages :(.

Lot of free mods here and cubecart.org is the best place to discuss about. If you would like to have everything for free, Open-source world is the right way even.

Guest gwizard

Open Source which means anyone can do whatever the hell they like with the program and there is no one to answer to if it all goes wrong. :(

Not accurate.

When something is licensed under GPL it means:

1. You cannot sell it.

2. You cannot base your product on it and then sell it.

3. Every modification you do must be submitted back to the community.

And, if you break those rules - you break the law.

There are big organizations out there who maintain order with this, namely FSF and OSI.

And if you break the law - you pay the price.