No graphics, any help would be great :)

Hello to anyone and everyone,

I am completely new to cc, downloaded 3.0.10 and uploaded to godaddy account (yes while looking around i've seen some people having probs with godaddy, myself have never had any probs) and while using any of the default skins, no header graphics appeared, had store almost completely setup. I wanted to add my own logo, and yes i read the pdf tutorial with no luck. Now just to give it a shot, I downloaded 3.0.9 and uploaded that, following all directions of course, and if you go to site (test items still there) you will see there is no logo, am I totally missing something? http://www.dragondaw.com/store/ ....With all that said, I love what I see so far, with the exception of graphics issues, no top logo on any default skin, no graphic for basket (check to the right of "your basket is empty", same thing with language lower left, although I do plan on getting rid of that.

Any help greatly appreciated,

Craig :sourcerer:

One last thing totally unrelated, after looking aroudn the forums for past day or so, I must say this and I truly mean no harm....

You people that come on and do nothing but complain, then go spend your hard earned money on some other product, I mean this one is free right?

Constructive criticism might get you further along, than just coming on here with the whole....this sucks/I hate this/wouldn't recommend it attitude.

Please.....have some respect. If you can do better, then please do.

Guest Brivtech

1. Why did you re-install 3.0.9 when you have 3.0.10 already? It doesn't make sense to go back a version when the only differences in the code are minor fixes.

2. It's free yes, but you can buy an optional license that will remove the copyright (and in a future release provide a few extra features). The money keeps the development team supplies with basic sustenance, so they can survive another day and write more code.

3. Your logo should be part of this image: http://www.dragondaw.com/store/skins/Class...s/contentBg.jpg

4. The shopping basket image isn't being displayed because the image contains errors.

Did you try and change this to something else as well?

> To fix these images, upload the whole skins/Classic/ folder again, this'll restore the original images and fix your problems. Also upload the Languages folder again, and that'll restore the flag.

- What are you using to make your FTP uploads with?

Hi thx for replying,

1. I know it didn't make any sense to go back a version, but I was trying as it wouldn't be the first time that a particular version of software didn't work for some reason, and you can go back a version, and maybe for another reason that version works.

2. I completely understand about the fee to remove copyright info, etc.

3. I know about the logo contentBg.jpg, and sorry no matter what I try it will nto come up correctly.

4. What you see is just plain and simple, uploading the upload folder after extracting the zip file. Nothing modified.

5. I tried re-uploading the skins folder multiple times.

6. I used flashfxp, filezilla, and ws_ftp.

7. Frustrated.

Thank you,

Craig

Thx for the help I got it to work. Must have been a bad extracting of zip file, re-downloaded, and deleted everything on server and reuploaded new download. Works great. TYVM

Guest Brivtech

Glad to have helped :wub:

Sometimes for no apparent reason, an upload just goes bad. It's something that's happened a few times with us, and judging your symptoms, it seemed like the culprit here.