Mysql error when I try to access the store

Guest andrewsock

Guest andrewsock

I am getting this error:

MySQL Error Occured

1146: Table 'impulusa2.CubeCart_sessions' doesn't exist

QUERY = INSERT INTO CubeCart_sessions (`location`, `sessId`, `timeStart`, `timeLast`, `customer_id`) VALUES ('/store/index.php', '64ed35c2fb304825b67577c97c118c7a', '1149288656', '1149288656', 0)

How do I fix this and where?

Guest andrewsock

Bad data in includes/config.inc.php. Database doesnt contain CubeCart tables or table prefix is missing.

The cart now comes up correctly. But when I go to www.impulusa.com/store you can see the errors that come up on the top and below the cart window and then I go to www.impulusa.com/store/admin. I can login.

user: impulc35 and password: impulversa1

I will change these later so don't worry about who sees this posting. The errorsa that come up are strange. I have tried to reload these completely and still they come up with errors. What do I need to do to fix this and where.I am new at this so speak in not too technical terms. Also I did what you suggested above. I am useing Network Solutions as our srever, and it has been recomended that I switch servers. What do you think of this advce.