Help! - Display trouble with Firefox

Guest playball335

Guest playball335

The right content box for my store will not display properly in firefox. It is pushed down below the middle content box. What would I need to adjust to have it move into proper position. It displays fine in IE.

TIA,

Travis

Guest playball335

Actually im seeing the same problem in both IE and FF. You need to edit the width of .colmid in your layout.css file. :lol:

Yep, I noticed that. I was trying out an adjustment, but obviously it was the wrong one. I had changed that attribute and it didn't appear to work. BUT, I had forgottent to clear my cache for it to reload properly.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sorry to bother you.

Yep, I noticed that. I was trying out an adjustment, but obviously it was the wrong one. I had changed that attribute and it didn't appear to work. BUT, I had forgottent to clear my cache for it to reload properly.
While this is under discussion, can someone refresh my memory on how to clear the FireFox cache? I recall it is a somewhat arcane pair of keys but can't remember them. Anyone?

TIA