Increase the image size of the product image?

Guest simon50

Guest simon50

Hello all. I am noob and futzing around with your lovely Cart (I come from corporate MS world, so PHP is quite new to me). My apologies if this has been covered before, but I've done some searching and have found the question posed, but no answers. Perhaps someone can help me.

I'm planning on selling comic books and in version 3.0.10, and would like to show either a larger sized image in the product description page, or allow that image to be opened in a new window in its full size so that customers can see the image in detail.

I have a few other issues, but am still reading up on the materials, so I’ll ask later if I can't figure it out.

Also, so far CubeCart has been a breeze to install and get up and running. Kudos to all of you who have made it what it is! I look forward to learning much more in the months to come.

-Simon

Guest simon50

Are there any free ideas for this issue? I would be fine with simply increasing the image size in the prod desc page too.

Shipping prices seem to be a bit of an issue too, but I will scour the boards a bit more.

-Simon