SCAM ALERT - Beware of user Xtremex

Guest keyo

Forum user Xtremex offers various services throughout the different forums: payment gateway, mod coding, web design, and lately business consulting.

Had I properly searched the forums before sending him a down payment on a Mod I requested in the "Request a Mod" forum - I would have understood that this guy is either a genuis able to do so many things all at the same time- or a potential scammer.

I would have also encountered this post from someone who was already scammed by this user:

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=19305

Needless to say that I haven't seen any mod developed, nor my money back. Paypal has ruled in my favor, but he's taken all funds out of his account so there's no way to refund me.

So, as the other scammed user wrote: If you wish to be blatenly robbed, and throw your money in the trash, user xtremex is for you.

Guest EverythingWeb

In addition to Andi's comments, this thread is now being locked as no further discussion is required at this stage. Further information will be posted once a full & final decision has been made by the Administration Team.

Many Thanks.