MySQL Error PLEASE HELP!?!??!?!?!???????

Guest SarahRkcom

Guest SarahRkcom

:huh: :(:(:(:( Hello -

I've installed this script before on a didn't server and it worked GREAT!- But I can't install it on this new different server - it says "MySQL Error Occured

1045: Access denied for user: 'northwoo_1@localhost' (Using password: YES)" It happeneds this step 3 - It's NOT the global.inc.php file that fine. - And its Not the length of the user name or database. - PLEASE HELP! ?? I';ve been working @ this all day - and still keep on getting the same error - PLEASE HELP!???!?!?!?

Guest EverythingWeb

Have you checked that the user, northwoo_1 actually has permissions on the database your trying to connect it to.

A mySQL error is a MySQL error - nothing more, nothing less. It isn't a cubecart bug, its somewhere between your global.inc.php settings and your server.

Sarah, I do not disagree with the information from Everything Web as to the meaning of the error message. But I think you also need something specific on how to fix the problem. I went through all-day-hell until I figured it out.

Try these:

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....indpost&p=83023

That will explain what is happening

Then for a tutorial on fixing it . . .

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....indpost&p=90491

Hope that helps.

:huh::(:(:(:( Hello -

I've installed this script before on a didn't server and it worked GREAT!- But I can't install it on this new different server - it says "MySQL Error Occured

1045: Access denied for user: 'northwoo_1@localhost' (Using password: YES)" It happeneds this step 3 - It's NOT the global.inc.php file that fine. - And its Not the length of the user name or database. - PLEASE HELP! ?? I';ve been working @ this all day - and still keep on getting the same error - PLEASE HELP!???!?!?!?

Guest SarahRkcom

hello- I loooked through the urls you sent me . But none fixed my problem. what would the Permissions be for the database user be??????????????????????????????????????????? Thanks.

Guest SarahRkcom

---okay--- I fixed the problem - you won't what it was - I was using the wrong control panel - its a long story--- anywho- I install the script - but now when I view the store front on top it says

Warning: main(language/sk/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/northwoo/public_html/onlinestore/includes/boxes/language.inc.php on line 50

Warning: main(language/sk/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/northwoo/public_html/onlinestore/includes/boxes/language.inc.php on line 50

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/sk/config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/northwoo/public_html/onlinestore/includes/boxes/language.inc.php on line 50

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Guest EverythingWeb

This still seems like there is a global.inc.php configuration issues.

I can very much believe that you managed to get into the control panel. I sometimes get the wrong server!! :huh: LOL

Anyway, if you want to post your domain and your global.inc.php contents (NB: REMOVE DB USERNAME/PASSWORD) we can see how we can help.

Guest SarahRkcom

<?php

$glob['dbdatabase'] = 'xxx_xx';

$glob['dbhost'] = 'localhost';

$glob['dbpassword'] = 'xxxxx';

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['dbusername'] = 'xxxxxx_x';

$glob['installed'] = '1';

$glob['rootDir'] = '/home/northwoo/public_html/onlinestore';

$glob['rootRel'] = '/onlinestore/';

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http://www.northwoodsknives.com/onlinestore';

?>