Customers online

Guest degsey69

Guest degsey69

Hi

Can anybody remind me how to extend the time in customers online in stats from 15 mins to 30 mins.

There has been posts about this before but I can not find it in the search.

Degsey */*

Guest degsey69

That gives me how long they can stay active.

What I am looking for is where to change the values so I can see who has visited the store in the last 30 minutes intstead of 15 minutes.

Degsey */*

Guest groovejuice

I think it's in admin/stats/index.php All you need to do is change the length of time in seconds. If you want the text to reflect the change then also edit language/*/lang.inc.php

Guest degsey69

I think it's in admin/stats/index.php All you need to do is change the length of time in seconds. If you want the text to reflect the change then also edit language/*/lang.inc.php

Yes your right, it was there uinder my nose and I did not see it.

For those of you who want to extend the time to 30 minutes in stats of customers online, find this line in admin/stats/index.php.

$timeLimit = time() - 1800;

Where the 1800 is it will be 900 (time in seconds) andyou can extend the stats session for as long as you want.

Also find this line inlanguage/*/lang.inc.php

'cust_active' => "Customers who have been active in the last 15 mins.",

and change the minutes to that you had altered in index.php

I combine this with convicts free mod to show the customers ip address, so I know who is a customer and who is a search engine looking at the site.

Degsey :ninja:

• 3 years later...
Guest VX220T

Hi

I have a quick query regarding the display of the online users in admin

The original file admin/stats/index.php only shows me the top 25 latest users with no page links to go onto the next page.

If I change the code from

$rowsPerPage = 25;

to

$rowsPerPage = 50;

I then get 50 users listed per page not 25 (obvious really), but still no link to the next page(s) of information.

When looking at Search Terms and Product Popularity there is always a link to the next pages of info, but not with customers online......

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Guest Michel Weegerink

Hi

I have a quick query regarding the display of the online users in admin

The original file admin/stats/index.php only shows me the top 25 latest users with no page links to go onto the next page.

If I change the code from

$rowsPerPage = 25;

to

$rowsPerPage = 50;

I then get 50 users listed per page not 25 (obvious really), but still no link to the next page(s) of information.

When looking at Search Terms and Product Popularity there is always a link to the next pages of info, but not with customers online......

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Add this code below the last </table>

<p class="copyText"><?php echo $db->paginate($numrows, $rowsPerPage, $page, "page"); ?></p>

Greetings,

Michel