Sequence for integrating PayPal Pro

Guest stroll-smart

Guest stroll-smart

As a newbee I have spent many hours searching for tutorials of how to implement PayPal Pro into my website.

I am extremely confused which sequence order things need to be done in. By this I mean do I need the MySQL database installed first, certificate from Paypal and how do all these parts of the jigsaw puzzle come together. It seems that there is no simple tutorials out there that explains the whole sequence but each piece seperately.

Where does the certificate from paypal get added? how you you edit your items prices etc..?

Thanks in advance.

I agree that at first, especially if you have not encountered some of the issues involved in PHP and MySQL, etc, it can all seem overwhelming. This frustration is common to people on first encounter with Cube Cart, but please trust me, your email reveals you are sufficiently intelligent to frame some basic questions - and therefore you will find that you will be able to resolve them as well. If you prefer to hire someone to do certain tasks for you, the sister forums at www.cubecart.org are a rich resource.

But to do these things yourself, start with the froum in which we are now talking. It begins with a pinned topic suggesting that you READ THIS BEFORE POSTING or something like that. That message includes a link to Read Most Common Problems and Questions. See the message:

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....indpost&p=60951

Check it out. Beyond that first message, the same posting includes suggestions on getting help from the members here. Everyone of us has been where you are and we are happy to share our experience and knowledge with you. Some of these people are incredibly skilled.

Unlike the forum support community for some software, you'll find that sincere and reasonable respectful requests for Cube Cart help will get superb cooperation.

So please start with the Most Common Problems thread.

Hope this helps- and welcome to CC.

As a newbee I have spent many hours searching for tutorials of how to implement PayPal Pro into my website.

I am extremely confused which sequence order things need to be done in. By this I mean do I need the MySQL database installed first, certificate from Paypal and how do all these parts of the jigsaw puzzle come together. It seems that there is no simple tutorials out there that explains the whole sequence but each piece seperately.

Where does the certificate from paypal get added? how you you edit your items prices etc..?

Thanks in advance.