PayPal Payment Completed - Shouldn't Cart be Set to 0?

Guest Gigalux

Guest Gigalux

Hi all,

Not being able to get my API to run properly I swithed to IPN mode. Works fine. When Paypal returns the customer to the store, the Shopping Cart is not emptied.

I think it should be emptied out.

I would appreciate your comments.

Thank you,

If the order status goes to Processing using PayPal IPN cart content MUST be empty. If NO there is a ORDER FAILED mesage and cart is NOT empty.

We had some occasional issues - customer was redirected quite before IPN because of PayPal server overload. We have fixed it with one line hack however the better solution is clever cycle code :)

Guest Gigalux

I tried a sale this morning to see if the cart would go to zero. The sale was properly processed, the funds went to the PayPal account, eMails were sent out (customer and store owner), the customer was directed back to the store front. Still the cart did not reset itself.

I'll keep on troubleshooting today and, whatever happens, make the store available to the public tomorrow. Maybe when I purchase my CC license we can figure it out.

You're welcome to visit: http://www.hopetrading.com/store

I'll keep on troubleshooting today and, whatever happens, make the store available to the public tomorrow. Maybe when I purchase my CC license we can figure it out.
The issue is not dependet. Do you use unmodified CubeCart?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest dillingerink

I am having the same issue - though I am not using IPN. Other issues with redirect back to site but that is in another thread..still even when the order changes to processing the items stay in the cart...any resolve on this?

Thanks!

Rochelle