Firefox ruins layout and this bracket will not move

Guest shadowbunny.com

Guest shadowbunny.com

I have created my cubecart layout to where on all pages (except when viewing cart - then it's located at the bottom), the "Welcome Guest [Login|Register]" greeting is centered and at the top of the site, underneath my logo. (I have editted the text though to where it now says "Hello, Guest [Login|Join]"). My problem is that the bracket to the right of "Join" wants to stay underneath the greeting instead of right next to the word "Join". I have messed around in index.tpl, cart.tpl, lang.inc.php, etc...was able to get it centered (obviously) and change the text but this bracket is annoying! Is there a file I can edit that will let me DELETE the brackets? I don't see the brackets in lang.inc.php, just the words "Log in" and "Join". If not then is there a file to edit to get it placed correctly? Also, on my computer, the shop looks great using IE, but in firefox it is TOTALLY warped :/

The shop is located at:

http://www.shadowbunny.com/shop

Thank you in advance for any help, it is greatly appreciated.

You use nested <CENTER> html tag in your SESSION box. ] is out of nested block thats the reason ] comes to the next row.

You use standard styles but own graphic in template. Box title images are in boxTitleLeft, boxTitleRight style class div block but block height is limited to 15px (styles) and your images height is 35px. FF uses the 15px as defined but IE is silly. Try to remove height: 15px from style definition.

FF is mutch more CSS compliant as IE :w00t:

Guest shadowbunny.com

Thank you! Do you know where to place the "<center>" tags in session.inc.php though? The code is right here:

$box_content->assign("LANG_WELCOME_GUEST",$lang['front']['boxes']['welcome_guest']);

$box_content->assign("VAL_SELF",base64_encode(currentPage()));

$box_content->assign("LANG_LOGIN",$lang['front']['boxes']['login']);

$box_content->assign("LANG_REGISTER",$lang['front']['boxes']['register']);

$box_content->parse("session.session_false");

}

but i'm not sure where to place those tags in that particular file. I fixed the box title images for FF, thanks... Still trying to figure out this bracket thing though and just noticed how the dotted black border (surrounding whole page) in IE turns into a multi-colored one around jusy my banner logo in FF :w00t:

Good thing I have stocked up on my yummy jet fuel coffee for the day ;)

Guest shadowbunny.com

Alright I just now realized what's wrong with the bracket fixing...it's in session.tpl, not session.inc.php.

Found it in this thread....http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index.php?showtopic=19484&pid=94336&mode=threaded&show=&st=&#entry94336

If anyone wants to change it, they have to go to/edit: skins/skinyouuse/styleTemplates/boxes/session.tpl.

yay.