can CubeCart do this?

Guest sugoo

Guest sugoo

I'm looking into CubeCart for a customer's online store.. They sell software, not downloadable. What they currently do is collect order and credit card information online using a home-grown shopping cart. The order and credit card information then goes to a human, who checks a database to make sure that the customer who's ordering software is ordering the right module, lets say, to go with what he has already purchased from them. Once they've verified that the order's OK, the human then enters the credit card information manually into a system that charges the customer for the software, and the order is shipped. My customer feels that this human intervention in the process is essential to good customer service.

Now, if I want to replace their home-grown software with CubeCart as phase I of plan to bring them into the new millenium, would they still be able to check the order before their customer's credit card gets charged for the purchase? Thanks in advance for any any insight you might be able to offer.

Guest sugoo

You would need the manual credit card card. Take a trip over to cubecart.org and look through the commercial mods as i think that is where you will find it. :)

Thanks, Andi

It seems that gwizard (author of Manual Credit Card) has been banned from that forum, so the mod is no longer available. Too bad!

Guest sugoo

It is still available at his website :) I cant provide you with a link im afraid but you could either PM him on here or google for it :)

Thanks so much! :D