Can't get past Step 3

I've created a database on godaddy.com, but when it comes to "step 3" of installing the cube cart software, I have tried everything and nothing works. Where am I going wrong? My soon to be shop will be located at www.janetsjunk.com/shop. The same error always pops up saying, "MySQL Error Occured

2003: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysqladmin2.secureserver.net' (111)". Someone please help me, I'm going bonkers. I've installed this before on my own with no problem...but of course I wasn't using godaddy at the time.

For hostname, I've tried my IP address as well as the address the host gives for the database.

For database name, I've tried janetsjunk_shop.

For username, I've tried shop_myname.

Database Hostname: e.g. localhost

Database Name: e.g. cubecart_database

Database Username: e.g. database_user

Thank you Joe...with your references to posts and playing around some more searching for an answer on my control panel, I was able to find this note giving me a small example of what I'm supposed to look for. IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much and I just hope I can help others that are using Go Daddy as well.

<?php

//Connect To Database

$hostname="mysql137.secureserver.net";

$username="yourusername";

$password="your_password";

$dbname="yourdatabasename";

$usertable="your_tablename";

$yourfield = "your_field";