Could someone please answer instead of just deleting me?

Guest Angelfire

Guest Angelfire

Why are my posts being deleted in this forum?

Please be so kind as to answer and not just delete my post.

Thanks

Guest Brivtech

Here's some reasons why moderators would delete your posts... ... they are general, and may obviously not specifically apply to your circumstances.

Firstly, this is the wrong place to post this - This isn't a support forum, it's for showing a CubeCart site to get critisism.

- You shouldn't post links to third party websites

- Your post may have been moved to a more appropriate forum and not deleted.

- If you provide third-party services to CubeCart, or Web Hosting, you can't post links. Cubecart.org is used for third party links, and people pay for advertising hosting.

- If your site contains adult or inappropriate content, then you should have put up a disclaimer before the link.

- You have done something really bad that the Moderating team has frowned upon, and an investigation is pending (Although they usually ban first in this case).

Really, to delete your posts without at least a polite PM from a moderator isn't good moderation.

Guest vrakas

Although i have replyed to you about this, i still cannot find any deleted posts from you in the recycle bin.

Are you sure they havent been moved (such as this one has been moved)? A post can be moved without a link to where.

If not then its very strange, will keep an eye on this :)

Please the moderator that has deleted any posts reply to this thread.

I will raise this matter in the mod/admin section, just to see if it was any of the admins or Mods, or .....????

@Brivtech

Rules are there for everyone to read and go by them, a PM will be sent if a warning increase has been issued. :)

Thanks for explaining possible reasons for a post to be deleted :)