changing text on home page

Guest Mary Ann

Guest Mary Ann

I have installed cube cart via Fantastico.... and I am having problems updating the homepage's text. I have tried cube cart on other sites (different servers) - also through Fantastico and have never had a problem with changing the home page text.

I tried uninstalling the database and then re-installing under a new name, but still cannot change the home page text...

Please help! could it be the server I am on? I am hosting this site on hostingrevolution.com. The other cube carts are on webhostingbuzz.com (if this information is needed)

This is the information from the server on which I am having problems:

Version. 3.0.10

PHP: 4.4.2

sql version: 4.0.27

Server Software: Apache/1.3.36 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_log_bytes/1.2 PHP/4.4.2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.27 OpenSSL/0.9.7a

This is the information from the server on which I am NOT having problems:

Version: 3.0.10

PHP version: 4.3.11

SQL version: 4.1.19 standard

Server Software: Apache/1.3.36 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.27 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b

Thanks in advance.

Guest Mary Ann

thank you and I apologize... I could not figure out how to search for it....

and I apologize for posting a second time about this... I could not find this post.