A little more information, please

Guest Child's Play

Guest Child's Play

I hate posting this, because I'm afraid it's in the wrong forum. But rather than placing an international call to get clarification before I purchase this product...

1) I already have a web site for my brick & mortar store. Will I have to replace all my hard work with CubeCart or does it integrate into what I already have?

2) My Point of Sale system uses a MySQL database for inventory, sales tracking and whatnot. I am using RetailIce (RetailStar) from Cam Commerce Solutions. Is CubeCart compatible with my existing database or will I need to rebuild my inventory from scratch to use on line?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone is willing to give.

1) I already have a web site for my brick & mortar store. Will I have to replace all my hard work with CubeCart or does it integrate into what I already have?

CubeCart will integrate quiet easily into any website if you know you way round HTML. The skins are very customisable.

2) My Point of Sale system uses a MySQL database for inventory, sales tracking and whatnot. I am using RetailIce (RetailStar) from Cam Commerce Solutions. Is CubeCart compatible with my existing database or will I need to rebuild my inventory from scratch to use on line?

CubeCart has it's own set of tables for inventory management. If you mean can you install it in the same database, then yes you can. However I think you mean can you use your existing tables to reference your inventory, then no you cannot. CubeCart can only use it's own table structure.

You may be able to hire someone over on .org to migrate your products over into the new CubeCart tables, however this is entirely your choice. Otherwise you will need to add the products in again.

Hope this helps.