Really basic question-Full screen browser?

I was reading on a blog where I want to submit my site that "if it opens a full screen browser window it will definitely be binned!"

I am not sure what he means? I have a low screen resolution so all my pages open to the full screen size, as far as I can tell? :) Not sure actually!

SO can anyone please enlighten me as to what this guy means and what cubecart does?

Thanks

S

I can only guess that they mean the option to open browsers in a full screen window ie, without the toolbars. You can code your site to open your site in any browser in a full screen mode.
I very much expect it's as Roban says... full screen with no toolbars and no browser controls visible. This method of displaying a page it typical of adware/spyware code which hides what's happening in the background, or tries to make the user click on something on the page to trigger some dodgy code. There is no reason for search engines to crawl this type of page, and it's unlikely to contain anything worth crawling so it's probably ignored. This is an educated guess I might add, but it makes perfect sense to me. :(