CubeCart 3.1.0 Availability and Features

Guest cubiccarter

Guest cubiccarter

Hello Everyone,

We are eagerly awaiting the release of CubeCart 3.1.0 and will most likely purchase after evaluating it on a trial basis, however, information on the included new features and when the product will be available seem sketchy at best.

Can any one advise when it is likely to be available, and if a full list exists of whats new and included at this time?

Further, will any of the features below be included as standard if not already on any list as such?

Individual delivery cost for each product

Block Registration / Purchases by IP / Name, Post Code, Postal Address / Email

Coupon / Discount Codes with usage management

Batch Order Processing

Sitemap Generation Facility

Customers Also Bought Informaiton for each product

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Best Regards,

Cubic Carter.

Guest cubiccarter

Thanks for the reply ansuk. We have now read the thread in full.

We appreciate the development is subject to change, and the work involved is complex and timeconsuming, but some form of announcement of whats new and already working, and what is still be implemented, along with an expeted availability would be extremely useful for those of us waiting on this new version before launching our sites.

We are keen to avoid launching now, with the existing 3.0.1, purchasing and installing all the mods and configuring our sites, when the latest greatest eveything included CubeCart could be just around the corner.

Some official guidance would be very much appreciated, by many others we are sure, as well as ourselves.

Again, thanks in advance for any answers.

Best Regards,

Cubic Carter.

Guest EverythingWeb

Hello,

Further to what Andi has said, I can confirm that the release of 3.0.11 is due real soon now. It will address some bugs in the current release so that those people who wish to stay with 3.0.X can do with the bugs addressed.

With regards to 3.1.0 - there are many new "big" features being added such as Flexible Taxes and Discount Coupons. There are also a huge amount of small, minor features and improvements being made to every corner of CubeCart.

If you haven't already, please see this thread for more info/screenshots:

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=18779

With regards to an ETA - this is not something that is going to be confirmed at this time. It was hoped that there would be a release towards the end of the summer however realistically there is far more development to be done, plus a lot of platform-dependant testing to do.

The best way to get possible features into the 'tracker' is to put a post in the Suggestions thread for 3.1.x here: http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=16736

With regards to a "full-list of features" - not at the moment as it is changing almost daily, however as we get closer to a BETA stage, a more complete list will be released.

Thanks,

William.

waiting for with baited breath.
Surely you mean "bated" breath. Bated means "withheld," as in holding one's breath while awaiting an imminent event.

"Baited breath" is likely to smell pretty bad, being associated with catching fish or other wildlife as in a "baited hook" or "baited trap."

Guest EverythingWeb

Information will be made available as soon as it is possible :sourcerer:

You will not be disappointed with 3.1.0 when it is made available, however it wont be done until it is ready.

"All good things come to those who wait"

:sourcerer:

Likewise, having purchased a license yesterday for 3.0.10 I am happy to wait. However, the next step is purchasing mods - I don't want to purchase a stack of mods to find I have to re-purchase 3.1 and get mods again... if you see what I mean.

I know there is probably no easy way around and I know there are screenshots available. Maybe a more detailed features list is available? Even of the work done so far?

However, I understand these things take time! :sourcerer:

Euan