Question to all MODS and ADMINS for using Cube Cart

Guest soumik

Guest soumik

Hi All,

I am novice.

I really find the CubeCart program very exciting and really serious about using it for online selling of my items.

Before using the program, I request the admins and mods to clear some of my queries.

1) If I use the program, and maintain all copyright statement of CubeCart, is there any other fee or charges?

2) I will be using either Authorise.net or Paypal integration for accepting payment. What i want to know is CubeCart 100% secure to trust, becus some of my valueable customers will be using this system, I want to make sure about their security.

3) Can i use SSL with it?

4) Can i make modificatoin in the code and keep all copyright statement?

5) If all are secured and safe, I am more than happy to purchase a copy of CubeCart, as i want to get support from the company.

I shall appreciate all the person who takes this post seriously and writes their own views.

Thank You.

Soumik

Guest soumik

Hello Soumik,

There is no need to address your questions to the forum admin and mods as most of our forum users could have answered this for you :innocent:

On to your questions.....

1) No other fees to pay (currently). The current version of CubeCart is free to use so long as you keep the copywrite notices. If you purchase a license this entitles you to official support from the development team via the help desk at the top of this page.

2) CubeCart is 100% secure. Around 98% of users use PayPal Standard or IPN which means your customers are transferred to PayPal's secure server to make payment so there is no need for SSL.

3) Yes you can.

4) You can make any modifications you require so long as the copyright notices remain visable. For more information please read This Post.

5) Purchasing a license not only provides you with official support, it also makes your website look more professional and contributes towards the continued development of the software.

FYI - Most of these questions could have been answered had you read CubeCart's main page and some of the pinned posts in the forum :D

Hello Ansuk,

Thank You for your reply.

Please advice me on purchase of a Copy, can I get a step by step installation guide from the Development team, right from the installation of the store to payment gateway and shipping method.

Also can you please provide a flowchart how this system works. For eg: After customers are about to make payment selecting the items they want, how the payment is done and how do i get all notifications. Would be very helpful for me.

I am looking forward to purchase a copy for my store.

I may have asked some silly questions, but am very new here.

Regards,

Soumik

Guest EverythingWeb

Could I suggest downloading, installing and test-driving the software.

It is risk & cost-free and will give you hands on experience of the software without running the risk of playing/messing up an online store.

... can I get a step by step installation guide from the Development team, right from the installation of the store to payment gateway and shipping method.
There is a CubeCart installation PDF available, just click on Downloads at the top of the page.

Other than that, the main functionality is pretty self-explainatory. There are more tutorials available on .org for customisation, and review the pinned posts at the top of the forum sections on this site.

Good luck with your store.