Logo

Guest chrisi265

Guest chrisi265

I too have a problem changing the logo from cubecart to my own, I too have read and read and read all the forums etc that I can find. I have uploaded the logo but have never even found this layout.css bit you are talking about, where do I find this!???

Guest chrisi265

Did you have a look at the pinned posts ;)

Here is one

and

Here is another :)

I did look at those but am still none the wiser!! I didnt think I was as dumb as I am but I really need step by step instructions from the stages of having my logo on the screen to getting it on my site! sorry

Guest chrisi265

You need an FTP program to be able to upload anything to your site.

Then follow these instructions and if you get stuck we are here to help you ;)

Right, sorry to be thick again - I have bought my web package with nativespace and have a control panel with cube cart - I can get to the bit which shows all the images uploads which has the uploaded and renamed logo as per the forum stuff, however if i then go into skins/Killer/styleImages/backgrounds/topHeader.gif I still get the old picture, I am unable to replace this image for some reason???

I too have a problem changing the logo from cubecart to my own, I too have read and read and read all the forums etc that I can find. I have uploaded the logo but have never even found this layout.css bit you are talking about, where do I find this!???
HAve yopu looked at the turials avaialble under Support (see above)?

Also, if you are using the Firefox browser, to locate the file that generates the logo graphic, put your cursor over the logo. Right click. From the menu that pops up select View Background image. The page will change, displaying ony the image. The exact location of the image is shown in the address bar.

I can only guess that IE works in a similar way.

You will need to use Photoshop or some similar graphics program to maniplulate your logo to the same size as the exisitng logo. (the alternative would be the more complex task of editing the CC files to change the size of the space assign to the default logo.)

Once you have your lgo the right shape, upload it to the server using either an FTP program (there are many goods ones - do a search in these forums for reccomendations) or the builtin file manager in your hosting service's control panel such as cPanel. The cPanel file manager is tedious to use because it is not only a bit complex, but only can move one file ata time. Any decent FTP program has much more capability.

Good luck