*URGENT* SQL ERROR

i am a helper of www.pbmansion.com, and the site is down... nothing was wrong, there just seems to be a sql error, and it NEEDS to be fixed!!!!! we have tried everything we know, and have even tried both of our back ups and havent gotten any sort of improvement....

we are 99% sure that its not the hosts doing something to their sql thing or whatever(im not the smart one who knows what everything is called) because the forums (www.pbmansion.com/forums) are still up and running (with sql).... im looking for any type of tips/hints, or someone who will accept store credit/money to fix this PLEASE HELP ME!

my e-mail is [email protected]

my AIM address is ChicagoEruption

or you can PM me on here (aim is the easiest way)

Guest EverythingWeb

To fix this problem, you need to make sure that, through your webhosting control panel, that the user mansion_cube has access to the database your selecting.

If you guarantee you haven't done anything in your hosting contrl panel in the MySQL settings, then you may want to contact your host and as a reason why it has happened.

tried adding a coupon mod, but that didnt do anything, because we did not touch the back up files, but those didnt work, ill tell the person in charge of the saite of your tips, thanks for the help... any is much appreciated

I run pbmansion.com and I am trying out what you said but I am still confused. pbmansio_ccrt1

pbmansio_phpb1 are my two databases. What do i need to check.

I run pbmansion.com and I am trying out what you said but I am still confused. pbmansio_ccrt1

pbmansio_phpb1 are my two databases. What do i need to check.

Alright i figured out THAT problem it was the password for the database. Now that it is fixed in 'includes global.inc.php to the right password the error dissapears

this new error pops up now (below)

MySQL Error Occured

1146: Table 'pbmansio_ccrt1.pbmansio_CubeCart_config' doesn't exist

QUERY = SELECT array FROM pbmansio_CubeCart_config WHERE name = 'config'

I went into myphpadmin and went to _ccrt1 (which has 27 tables) then into cubecart_config

inside of cubecart_config i have

Field Type Collation Attributes Null Default Extra Action

name varchar(100) latin1_general_ci No Browse distinct values Change Drop Primary Unique Index Fulltext

array text latin1_general_ci No Browse distinct values Change Drop Primary Unique Index Fulltext

is there something missing... i need help. can anyone fix this for me?

Guest EverythingWeb

You prefix appears to have been setup in global.inc.php but from what you have said, not in the database.

Try removing the prefix line from global.inc.php