Gateway Variable Error

Guest WildMusicMan

Guest WildMusicMan

I'm at my wit's end here....

I've configured Linkpoint with my cart (according to instructions at Linkpoint)

Upon making a purchase, I receive an error message saying "payment gateway variable not found"

This page is an extension of confirmed.php

from browser: ( confirmed.php?act=conf&f=1&oid=MDYwODA2LTE0MzIyOC01NTE5) and according to tech support at Linkpoint, my configuration is correct, so they suggested my success / failure page URLs are incorrect. Tech support also tells me that the actual order goes through, but customers won't be able to tell because they will get the same error message I get.

Can anyone tell me what URLs I should be using for these pages?

I thought it was supposed to be: http://mystore/shop/confirmed.php

Is there a fix to this?

Thanks,

Jeff

I'm at my wit's end here....

I've configured Linkpoint with my cart (according to instructions at Linkpoint)

Upon making a purchase, I receive an error message saying "payment gateway variable not found"

This page is an extension of confirmed.php

from browser: ( confirmed.php?act=conf&f=1&oid=MDYwODA2LTE0MzIyOC01NTE5) and according to tech support at Linkpoint, my configuration is correct, so they suggested my success / failure page URLs are incorrect. Tech support also tells me that the actual order goes through, but customers won't be able to tell because they will get the same error message I get.

Can anyone tell me what URLs I should be using for these pages?

I thought it was supposed to be: http://mystore/shop/confirmed.php

Is there a fix to this?

Thanks,

Jeff

Success/failure page URLs are sent via form to LinkPoint central in checkout process. Dont use own ones in your LinkPoint Central account setting - you did somethig wrong in URL. This message occurs when cookies are not accesible because of another domain. The most issues are domain name in URL w/o www or w/o SSL prefix or not covered conditions when basket is empty caused call back URLs like PayPal IPN.