MySQL Error Occured 1146

Guest Eric97007

Guest Eric97007

1146: Table 'M1760_06pro.CubeCart_config' doesn't exist

QUERY = SELECT array FROM CubeCart_config WHERE name = 'config'

Does any one know what this means? I have uploaded to DB but it still comes back this error.

go to http://www.cyberbeanz.com/catalog and you will see what I mean.

Thank you for any help you can provide

Eric

Guest Pop_Smith

Eric, you need to log-in to your cPanel (or similar control panel) and then go to "MyPHPADMIN" and create a table called "CubeCart_config" (without the quotes). This will then link the table and database togeather.

If your having troubles, try reading the "Manual Installation" part of the Read Me that is included with Cubecart.

Eric, you said, "I have uploaded to DB " - but that just can't be.

There is nothing to upload to the Db so if you have been soemhow doing that, you are on the wrong track.

Installation of CC involves:

1) upload the CONTENTS of the "upload" folder- not the folder itself, just the contents of that folder.

2) go into your domain name's control panel (such as cPanel) and create the Db, create a Db user and (this next step is often overlooked), granting that user permisson to use that Db.

3) go to www.yourwebsite.com/install and follow the steps.

But upload to the Db? unh-unh.

Click above on Support > Tutorials. They are the best in this entire field.

Guest Eric97007

Thank you all, I figured it out, I was restoreing an old DB, Don't what I was thinking. I do have a new problem, when I log into the admin I get this error:

Warning: opendir(www/catalog/images/uploads): failed to open dir: Invalid argument in O:\Hosted Web Sites\xx_xx\xx_com\www\catalog\includes\functions.inc.php on line 341

0 Bytes

Does any one know what I did wrong here?

Also these warnings come up:

Warning: main(www/catalog/classes/db.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in O:\Hosted Web Sites\xxx\xxx_com\www\catalog\admin\includes\auth.inc.php on line 60

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'www/catalog/classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;./includes') in O:\Hosted Web Sites\xxx\xxx_com\www\catalog\admin\includes\auth.inc.php on line 60

Warning: main(www/catalog/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in O:\Hosted Web Sites\xxx\xxx_com\www\catalog\admin\includes\header.inc.php on line 57

Warning: main(www/catalog/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in O:\Hosted Web Sites\xxx\xxx_com\www\catalog\admin\includes\header.inc.php on line 57

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'www/catalog/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;./includes') in O:\Hosted Web Sites\xxx\xxx_com\www\catalog\admin\includes\header.inc.php on line 57

Thank you for any help you age provide

Eric