Shop by Category, include sub-category

Guest coylesolid

Guest coylesolid

Current website is http://www.bathroomwarehouse.net/products/ .

Now I have the shop by category links on the left. currently i have two main categories 'product line' and 'product type' so people can browse by either and find the product they are looking for. Now I want the shop by category section to have the sub-categories inside this displayed.

So underneath product line it displays Vista and Ecco (two categories inside product line), maybe in a UL inside Product Line. And same for Product Type.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance :w00t:

Michael :rolly:

Guest vjenes

The Home (index.php) link is not working, getting 4o4 error (IE7 and FF too)

Locations.php poping error "The Google Maps API key used on this web site was registered for a different web site." (FF and IE7, +IE7 not loaded page at all...This map cannot be displayed. The site's key may be incorrect, or your browser may not compatible (see if your browser is listed here).

Sorry, as this reply is not helping with your original post, but was not sure if you know about those broken links. :rolly:

Guest coylesolid

Hi, thanks for the notes. Both those are noted, as this site is not live yet (people go to bathroomwarehouse.net, then go to a dummy index.html splash page). Thanks for your comments, havent yet tested the site in IE. Will have a look when i get there.

The Home (index.php) link is not working, getting 4o4 error (IE7 and FF too)

Locations.php poping error "The Google Maps API key used on this web site was registered for a different web site." (FF and IE7, +IE7 not loaded page at all...This map cannot be displayed. The site's key may be incorrect, or your browser may not compatible (see if your browser is listed here).

Sorry, as this reply is not helping with your original post, but was not sure if you know about those broken links. :rolly: