Help me "copy" one install to another location

Chargin

Im trying to duplicate a store, but theres a problem, I have the storefront working perfectly, but only with the old global.inc.php in place.

Hmm perhaps I should explain my method. I installed the new store via fantastico, then copied EVERYTHING via FTP from the old store, Admin, Skins the lot. All worked fine, until trying to login to admin. got lots of wierd errors, so I copied the new global.inc file to where it should be in the new site, and admin then works fine, but... the store front then gives an error

MySQL Error Occured

1054: Unknown column 'img_folder' in 'field list'

QUERY = SELECT productId, img_folder, image, price, name, sale_price FROM CubeCart_inventory WHERE `showFeatured`= 1 ORDER BY productId DESC LIMIT 3

Thats all there is on the page, not just a bit of text above the store like Ive seen before. I didnt want to just copy the skin ovr as Ive done quit a few mods so wanted to copy all of them over also.

So what have I missed there must be some referenc to the old database somewhere that Ive copied over and its trying to look for it but the global.inc dosnt point to that DB anymore so it cant find it.

NO, tell me more?

I dont want to import all the products or anything, just keep the layout and the mods. Whats sql? I know mysql refers to the database, but I have a seperate DB for each site, its when the new version of the site is pointed at its new DB that things go wrong, pointing at the old sites DB means the site works but the Admin section gives lots of errors when I login.