New computer Can't get log in admin

Guest blueeyes1964

Guest blueeyes1964

I got a new computer and now I don't know how to get into my store to finish it. Someone else set it up for me initially and now that I have a new computer I cannot figure out how to do anything. Anyone willing to help me I would very much appreciate it.

I got a new computer and now I don't know how to get into my store to finish it. Someone else set it up for me initially and now that I have a new computer I cannot figure out how to do anything. Anyone willing to help me I would very much appreciate it.
to manage your store you need to open the Administration Control Panel (ACP). Depending on how your store was installed, your access to it will look something like this:

www.yourdomain.com/admin or www.yourdomain.com/store/admin

At that point, you will need the username and password.

Once you open the ACP, stop and open a new browser window to this forum. Look in the horizontal menu above us right now. Click on Support > Tutorials and choose tutorials as needed. Be sure to have your sound turned on.

Hope that helps

Guest blueeyes1964

Open your internet browser and go to www.yoursitesname.com/admin

Enter the user name and password.

I hope you know them :whistle:

undefined

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.........lol. I got in the admin control panel, I don't know how I'll ever repay you and jerseyjoe for your help. I was so freaked out about it I had given up for months because I just couldn't figure it out and now that you told me how I feel like an idiot........lol. I hate to ask but I do need a little more help, if you have the time do you think you can give me some more advice ? If not I understand you have helped me enough just with that. My email is [email protected] just drop me a line a let me know, you or anyone that has the time to help me. Thank you again.

Guest blueeyes1964

to manage your store you need to open the Administration Control Panel (ACP). Depending on how your store was installed, your access to it will look something like this:

www.yourdomain.com/admin or www.yourdomain.com/store/admin

At that point, you will need the username and password.

Once you open the ACP, stop and open a new browser window to this forum. Look in the horizontal menu above us right now. Click on Support > Tutorials and choose tutorials as needed. Be sure to have your sound turned on.

Hope that helps

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.........lol. I got in the admin control panel. My appreciation goes out to you and vrakas, had it not been for you two I would not have ever figured it out.