Add to basket not working

Guest Rob Hilken

Guest Rob Hilken

Hi,

I have made a custom skin for cubecart by modifying the one of the standard skins (cant remember which one). It was all working fine up until recently but now the add to basket doesnt work. I'm not sure what exactly I have done to stop it working.

I have only changed files in the skins/ folder and some changes to the lang.inc.php file.

When i switch the skin to one of the standard ones it works fine.

http://shop.teeandtoast.com

What could I have changed that would have broken this bit?

Thanks for any advice!

Rob

Guest Rob Hilken

Im not sure what you could have done but i can see that you have removed the copyright from the footer. Please replace this ASAP as you are currently breaking the license rules ;)

eek sorry, where does it go?

Guest Rob Hilken

Im not sure what you could have done but i can see that you have removed the copyright from the footer. Please replace this ASAP as you are currently breaking the license rules :)

OK I have now purchased a license, so I don't need to add the copyright text back in, but can someone help me with my problem?

Guest vrakas

I have removed the attachment so nobody else can use your skin :)

Any modified skins should be dealt with in the .org forum :)

What was the last change you did before this problem occured?

Did you make a backup before the changes? if you did i would suggest you go back a step at the time until you see where it is working correctly. :)

Have you added any mods?

by the way you need to take care of the register and cart page, it main frame goes under the left column :(

Guest Rob Hilken

OK thanks,

I'm not sure what the change I made was. I had to make a bunch of changes to make it work in IE but didnt notice me breaking the cart at the same time, and no I didnt get a backup stupidly.

What kind of thing could make this happen? Surely one of the programmers could tell me that, so at least I know what to look for?

I will start a thread in the skins forum if you think that's appropriate.

Guest vrakas

Try in the .org forum not in this one, any modified skins are supported there only :)

You got me thinking and looking, if i come across something i will let you know :(

BTW: Thanks for reminding me to move it :)