Down Grading from 3.0.12 back to 3.0.10

Guest fulmater

Guest fulmater

I am wanting to loose my 3.0.12 and go back to 3.0.10. I have re-upped all the 3.0.10 files and I need to know how to keep all my products and move them to my new 3.0.10 database. Is this possible without loosing my products to back up to a lower ver of CC. I am sick of dealing with the lack of froogle feeds or Google Base for the new users. I cant get my google base to accept any uploads other than the stores I have 3.0.10 running so I am going to stick with it on all my stores. The store runs fine right now with the database as is but it still will not let me upload to google base with success so I am thinking some thing in the 3.0.12 database structure is preventing this.

Thanks

Steve

You can return to 3.0.11 without worrying about the database. There was an alteration to the CubeCart_taxes table when going from a previous verion (6 to 10) to version 11. I do not know if this would be a problem for v10 files.

Guest fulmater

I am wondering how to get my products from one database to the other. I don't mind setting the store back up thats easy its all those products I don't want to have to set back in by hand. I tried backing the sql database up through phpmyadmin and that did it but it would not upload to the new database right. I'm lost thinking about ground one agian.....There has got to be a way to export just the products to import back later.

There is only one difference in the database, and it's a small difference. There is no need to export and import into a new database as you could just make the change back, ie reverse the upgrade modification.

Perhaps log a support ticket with Devellion, and ask directly.