CubeCart.Com Welcomes New Moderators

Guest EverythingWeb

Guest EverythingWeb

Hello,

Due to feedback recieved by the Admin & Moderating teams, we have been working over the last few weeks to improve the Moderating Team here at the CubeCart.Com forums.

To this end, a small number of inactive moderators have been removed and we are pleased to welcome the following two new Moderators to take on the challenge.

Brivtech.

Brivtech comes to us with a lot of time spent in the forums with some great contributions to the forums & with an in depth knowledge of CubeCart itself.

Mysty

Mysty joins the moderating team having been a member of the forums since April 2004 and with a wealth of CubeCart knowledge and knowledge of the forums themselves.

I, and the rest of the Admin/Moderating team wish to extend our thanks to Mysty & Brivtech for stepping upto the challenge and I am sure that you will all appreciate the added value they will bring to the forums and community in general. I am sure both of the new moderators will fall into the role pretty quickly and that you will support them as they learn.

We are also slightly restructuring the moderating team to further improve the service to the boards over the coming weeks.

Should anyone have any questions, please feel free to ask them here, or privately via PM.

Kindest Regards,

William

CubeCart.Com Moderator

Guest Brivtech

Pleased to be able to further contribute.

I learn more and more from these forums each day, and anything I can give back is the least I can do.

Congratulations to Brivtech and Mysty.
Good choices all . . . the speed and quality of support in these forums is a prime issue in the value of CC.

No software is perfect; no user knows everything. But the moderators and the contributors bridge the gap.

Guest vrakas

Brent. congrats !

To tell you the truth I saw it coming :P

Who is Misty ?

I dont know how you saw it coming but we keep an eye on almost everyone, he deserved it so did Mysty :)

Mysty is a New Moderator and rather good at it ;)