The "Free Shipping" option...

Guest SevenDesign

Guest SevenDesign

Hello CC adventurists,

I am using 3.012. And this is what I am trying to do.

I have USPS shipping set up and the Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 set up.

I have noticed that when I complete an order, I am offered to select USPS or Free Shipping in the drop down list. The order I placed was only around $8.00. Why was I offered the free shipping option?

I really like the simplicity of the cart and the ability to change the template style to match our site.

Any help would GREATLY be appreciated.

Thanks!

SevenDesign

Guest SevenDesign

Guess I stumped everyone on this one too just like I have at this post. Or I must be the only one having this problem.

Oh well. Again, I have searched the forums deeply and have not found any info on this.

Folks, these seem to be common problem issues with CC. Has anyone anywhere experienced these problems?

Guest Ed Peterson

i have the problem in 3.0.10 where i have fre shipping for 50.00 and over orders not totaling 50.00 the word free is a blank space in cart and users could checkout if they chose the blank spot and not get charged shipping.

How to I set cart to default to ground shipping for less than 50.00 and over 50.00 default to the free option?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AlHujjahPublication.org

Hello, I was just coming to see if I can find some answers but it seems that thier are a few of us having the same problem I had to take the site down becuase of it when I would check out the free shipping would be the only option

I hope that we can get some answers soon.