Shipping doesn't work

Guest pcupgradeltd

Guest pcupgradeltd

I can't seem to get the Royal Mail or the ship by weight to work at all, I just get n/a in the shipping field and then the shipping not set for country error?

I am only trying to configure GB for country and a few weights ie 0.25:2.50, 0.5:3.00 etc, I have the weights in the individual products, is there another setting i've missed?

I can't seem to get the Royal Mail or the ship by weight to work at all, I just get n/a in the shipping field and then the shipping not set for country error?

I am only trying to configure GB for country and a few weights ie 0.25:2.50, 0.5:3.00 etc, I have the weights in the individual products, is there another setting i've missed?

You have to set the highest weight you are able to deliver with Royal Mail. If the sum of products weight in basket is > highest setting in Royal Mail you get the error message you have mentioned.

Guest pcupgradeltd

Ok got that part working only thing is whilst in initial view basket screen it still shows as n/a untill you click next into the Address (and view basket) screen where it adds the shipping cost :(