Can I change product name colours?

Chargin

that is possible,

go to /skins/yourskin/stylesheets/style.css

then you find all the different styles.

if possible, add your own style with your own color.

otherwise send me a pm and i'll fix it for you.

Try and separate them, this way you will have the option to use individual colours.

I would also suggest you ask this question in the .org forum until maybe someone can guide you through this with more details :)

The product names dont stand out in white, but I want white in the sidebar.. Can I assign a different style to this text?

Along that same line, how would I do this same trick for any text, where are all the

"This text"= "This style"

if you know what I mean?

To answer your questions...

1, look in layout.css for .boxTitleLeft and .boxTitleRight. Make the changes there for the side box title colours.

2, To make certain text a certain colour, use a class in the HTML... class="mystyle" and in the CSS files use .mystyle{}. If you wanted to add it to a band of text, use <span class="mystyle">styled text</span>.

3. To change the table row product text colours... look in style.css for .tdEven and .tdOdd, as well as .tdcartEven and .tdcartOdd. To change the hyperlink only, add, for example, .tdEven a {} and .tdEven a:hover {} with your new style information.

Have fun!

The product names dont stand out in white, but I want white in the sidebar.. Can I assign a different style to this text?

Along that same line, how would I do this same trick for any text, where are all the

"This text"= "This style"

if you know what I mean?

To answer your questions...

1, look in layout.css for .boxTitleLeft and .boxTitleRight. Make the changes there for the side box title colours.

2, To make certain text a certain colour, use a class in the HTML... class="mystyle" and in the CSS files use .mystyle{}. If you wanted to add it to a band of text, use <span class="mystyle">styled text</span>.

3. To change the table row product text colours... look in style.css for .tdEven and .tdOdd, as well as .tdcartEven and .tdcartOdd. To change the hyperlink only, add, for example, .tdEven a {} and .tdEven a:hover {} with your new style information.

Have fun!

Wow thanks for taking the time to explain all that. Ill document here for others what I came up with after reading this.

To change the text for category titles in list/category view go to viewcat.tpl and find this string

<td valign="top" class="{CLASS}"><a href="index.php?act=viewProd&amp;productId={PRODUCT_ID}" target="_self" class="changethis"><strong>{TXT_TITLE}</strong></a><br />

Edit changethis to whichever style you choose.

Thanks so much for your help.