Adding photo closes internet explorer?

Guest jax2

I have been having this problem with cubecart for a while now. I do not know what causes it to happen, and it seems to be rather random, but here is my problem:

I add new product, fill in title, stock id, description, price, sale price and then click on upload new picture.

Usually it works just fine, but every now and then when I click that button I hear 2 BEEP BEEP's and all of my internet explorer windows close and I must start over on the item I was working on. I do not mean just the window in which I am adding products, but if I have 4 or 5 different I.E. windows open, they all shut.

This doesn't happen to me when using any other website or scripts, and I do not know how to reproduce the problem because as I said it seems to be random, maybe 3 or 4 times a day (I usually add 2 - 300 products a day).

Has anyone else experienced this, and does anyone know how I can fix this and make it stop shutting my windows?

What do the 2 beep's mean I hear right as I click the button and IE closes?

What are your security settings in IE. Change them to default.

My security settings were at medium. Hitting revert to default keeps it at medium, so I would assume that is what it's supposed to be at?

I am using I.e 6