backup database changing passwords

I want to restore a database that is set up for wholesale customers to a separate database setup in a subdomain for retail customers. All the data and graphics is the same except I will be changing prices. The new database has a different database name, user name, password, administrator user name, and administrator password. I get an error so I know I need to change these values. What is the easiest way?

I have done a search using several variables and nothing comes up.

Thanks for the help.

I am able to access my passwords and user name so they are easily changed to match. I believe my problem is that I have a database with one name "lure" and want to restore it to a database with another name "lure_retail". Is there a way to bypass the database name record (table?) or the "checking" and have it just restore the options and category data so I don't have to reenter it. I am a neophyte with SQL and php, but understand that everything needs to match or be a global replace. Since the lure_store is empty I am not going to write over anything.

Thank you for your help.