Show customer count

Guest edemars

Guest edemars

I'm looking for a way to show how many customers I have registered on my cart pages in a sidebox. Is it possible to extract this and add it?

Guest edemars

Sorry for the double post. Additionally I think it would be nice to it in the Information box

Products: 30

Categories: 51

Prices: US Dollars

Customers: xx

Guest PMinteractive

Yup, I suggest you have a look at the /includes/boxes/info.inc.php file. This contains the code that generates the statistics, you just need to add in a query in the same format but using count(email) AS no FROM CubeCart_customer instead. Remember to assign the values to variables (in the block in the middle of the script)

You also need to edit the /skins/{YOUR_SKIN}/styleTemplates/boxes/info.tpl file to display your new information variables.

[edit] The above post was written while I was writing mine, I'm sure there's a mod for everything but where's the fun in that? ;)[/edit]

Guest edemars

There is a free mod over at cubecart.org

I found one on the 8 pages for admin view but I'm actually looking for one for the front-end like in the information side-box like I requested. :blink: