After SSL URLs Not Found

Guest KeithW

Guest KeithW

Please help. I got an SSL certificate and dedicated IP from Bluehost yesterday and after I updated the store configuration (incorrectly I guess), I'm getting the following message when I try to open an Admin session.

Not Found

The requested URL /admin/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.sheriffsalesolutions.com Port 80

I can open the store, but if I try to login I get:

Not Found

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If I try to register, I get:

Not Found

The requested URL /cart.php was not found on this server.

In the store config, for root to Secure store, I used:

"/"

For Absolute path to secure store, I used:

"http://www.sheriffsalesolutions.com"

This is my last piece of the puzzle. Once I get this fixed and have my site running, I'm purchasing a license. I'd appreciate your help. Thank you.

Guest KeithW

Thanks Roban, but how can I get to the config page now. I can't open an admin session.

I downloaded the CubeCart Config Tool and ran the editconf.php script and edited the "storeURL_SSL" variable according to your post.

Now I get "This Page cannot be Displayed" for the admin session and any of the secured (SSL) pages.

I assume I shouldn't I be able to open the "https://www.sheriffsalesolutions.com" link from a browser?

Guest KeithW

Thanks. I'll switch the 1 to 0.

I've been working with BlueHost because they hadn't installed my SSL certificate after they told me they had. Turns out they run out of certificates.