Change e-mail confirmation text which is not in the lang file...

Guest Stephen Plink

Guest Stephen Plink

Greetings,

When you use the Print Order Form, and an email is sent to the customer (after Estelle's mod ofcourse), in the email it says:

Payment Method: Print Order Form.

I want to change the name 'Print Order Form' to whatever I choose. But you're not going to believe it, that text cannot be found in the language file.... I've looked and looked through gazillion (well... lots) of posts here and I have found simialar posts but not the correct answer. So, any smarties that know it? If it's easy you can call me a dummy from now on. No hard feelings :D

Thanks for anyone trying their best to help others (like me).

Stephen-

Guest Stephen Plink

None of the above. According to Estelle it takes the name from the directories. Which is possible... but then I'd have to change more files than just dir names, may not want to do that... I'll let you know if I figure it out.

Stephen-

Actually, it's not that hard. I changed "mals-e" to "Credit Card".

Just copied each of the mals-e folders (the one in admin/gateways as well as in /gateways) to my harddrive, renamed them "Credit_Card" and reuploaded them to the correct places.

Then you just have to go into your gateways admin and disable the first one you find - the new one will be at the bottom of the list. Open and set your settings there and enable it.

Guest Stephen Plink

Thanks for that info. I'll give it a shot some time. Hope this post will be useful to others who could not figure this out. Thanks all for the good help and good luck with your web endeavors.