Does Anyone Use Godaddy & Cubecart Successfully Working?

Guest daleross

Guest daleross

Does anyone use GoDaddy as your hosting provider and have successfully been able to get Paypal Pro to work when you enter a credit card in your store?

I use GoDaddy and haven't been able to get it working yet. Just wondering if GoDaddy is capable of handling that or not.

Thanks,

DR

Guest bdtreasures

Does anyone use GoDaddy as your hosting provider and have successfully been able to get Paypal Pro to work when you enter a credit card in your store?

I use GoDaddy and haven't been able to get it working yet. Just wondering if GoDaddy is capable of handling that or not.

Thanks,

DR

We tried to get this working for several weeks. We could not do it because Go Daddy's server is behind a proxy. We finally gave up and I went over to hostgator.com Payments Pro is now working well. Now I am tryinng to upgrade to SSL secure and having problems with this. I can't win.

Thanks,

DR

The solution you are after.

Guest kaskudoo

more stories would be appreciated :)

i am also fighting to get this done.

right now i am uploading the fresh version .13 and try that out .... i will apply the changes mentioned in that post as well - if all fails, i will just dump godaddy ... although i am quite happy with em otherwise.

i will also get a cubecart license this week, because the folks are nice here and progress is visible.

so, more godaddy stories/worries would be interesting .... even more success stories! that would be great :)