Showing off

Guest charleyramm

Guest charleyramm

I've read a few threads here and I'm feeling a little confused. Where is a good place to get comments on a store that possibly isn't heavily re-designed?

Also, I'd like to throw in a thanks to cubecart.com. I recently posted my website to the 'Live sites' list and got a rather massive amount of traffic and made five sales. The most so far in one day.

Just bring it in here.... ;)

And just ignore any comments like "no real design work there" :P , for some of us just start learning about cubecart a small change can be big enough :) , and asking for suggestion on what to improve help us learn more... :D It can be so easy as to change font color or text size. We are not all born to be state of the art designers...

Just bring it in here.... ;)

And just ignore any comments like "no real design work there" :P , for some of us just start learning about cubecart a small change can be big enough :) , and asking for suggestion on what to improve help us learn more... :D It can be so easy as to change font color or text size. We are not all born to be state of the art designers...

... but the forum is called 'Show Off'. There is nothing to 'show off' if the default skin is used. For development tips and help, visit cubecart.org.

... but the forum is called 'Show Off'. There is nothing to 'show off' if the default skin is used. For development tips and help, visit cubecart.org.
¨

But for some it is show off to actully getting the cubecart up and runing... and this place is the only one to get constructive input back.

And one Q, what about custom comersial skins is that show off, or advertising.

In my opinion they are in no different state than the default skins, you just pay for then somwere else.

But if it is only for heavy custom designed skins, then i think this part of the forum should be renamed...

and a new one should come up where non designers can ask for constructive input without steping on a artists mind... :blink:

Maybe some from the forum admin may clearify this... :)

IMHO you can show off anything you want to show off about a successful site. The fact that you've gone online and are proud of your achievement is enough for me. There are no rules about what percentage of customization a site must have to be posted here.