Table Alignment

Guest wendyk

Some of my pages have content where it doesn't reach the bottom of the page and doesn't show a scroll bar. The problem is, the table jumps to the right a bit on those pages. Does anyone know how to fix this? It works fine in IE, but not Firefox.

Sorry I just realized I posted in the wrong section.

A link would be usefull :)

My test site is: http://www.wendyswebcreations.com/shop/

I noticed it only does it now on the view cart page. The rest seem to be okay. It could be because I added more boxes in the left border. It was doing it on all pages where the content didn't reach the bottom.

I would prefer to have all of my boxes the same on all pages and either remove the useful links, or add my other boxes below it.

Im sorry but im not seeing it, it looks fine to me :)

Hmmmm...Well that's strange. When I click on view cart, the table shifts to the right in Firefox, but not in IE. Anyone else see it besides me?

Im sorry but im not seeing it, it looks fine to me :)

Hmmmm...Well that's strange. When I click on view cart, the table shifts to the right in Firefox, but not in IE. Anyone else see it besides me?

Ive found it i think ;)

In your layout.css you need to make sure that .colLeft and .colLeftCheckout are the same, currently they are different. The same goes for .colMid and .colMainCheckout which also have different values.

Correct them and it should fix the problem :)

Thanks for trying to help on this. I tried that and the only thing it did was make the border around the content go further to the right. I think this must be normal. I searched for carts that use cc on google, and they all do the same thing when you click on view cart. The only ones that didn't do it were the ones that have enough content on the page to go past the bottom where you can scroll. Those were ones that had more boxes in the left column, or images below the useful links.

What I would like to do is put my categories box on all of the checkout pages. Can you tell me how to do that? I have tried adding code from the categories.tpl into the global/cart.tpl but can't figure out what to add, or where to put it.

Im sorry but im not seeing it, it looks fine to me :o

Ive found it i think :dizzy:

In your layout.css you need to make sure that .colLeft and .colLeftCheckout are the same, currently they are different. The same goes for .colMid and .colMainCheckout which also have different values.

Correct them and it should fix the problem */*

Thanks for trying to help on this. I tried that and the only thing it did was make the border around the content go further to the right. I think this must be normal. I searched for carts that use cc on google, and they all do the same thing when you click on view cart. The only ones that didn't do it were the ones that have enough content on the page to go past the bottom where you can scroll. Those were ones that had more boxes in the left column, or images below the useful links.

What I would like to do is put my categories box on all of the checkout pages. Can you tell me how to do that? I have tried adding code from the categories.tpl into the global/cart.tpl but can't figure out what to add, or where to put it.

Well after hours of looking through the forum, I finally found the answer posted by yourself. Works like a charm now! I was missing having to edit the cart.php.