Firefox & Bullet Points

Guest Decker

Hi all, can someone check http://www.tour-scotland.com in Firefox and IE6 and let me know if the bullets are okay on the homepage layout.

It works fine in IE7RC2 and I was starting to cross check after some fiddling with the layout, etc. and it seems to wrap on the bullets before the line text starts in FF (ver 1.5.0.7)

Also can I lose the login from top right as it's not really needed if someone has an easy way for it - going cross eyed going through the forum.

It's a mod'd Killer skin - but just using info from here on relocation and exclusions of boxes that are not required at the mo (good work on those folks :) )

Again sorry if it's already been done - have searched and it's all blurry now to read...

Guest kaskudoo

the DIV eleements inside of the UL don't need to be there, do they? the LI should be enough .... you can put the whole UL in a DIV instead

just take the {SESSION} out of index.tpl (/your_skin/StyleTemplates/Global/) to remove the login

Thanks kaskudoo, feel stupid missing the {SESSION} entry DOH!

Strange one, the homepage was simply done in the admin editor, I removed the bullets and added them individually to each line and it looks fine now :unsure:

Oh well it's working now so that's the main thing thanks all :blink: