Blank Newsletter when Emailing Customers

Guest AnnieK2

Guest AnnieK2

Hi.

I have been using Cubecart for a while now...and just recently wanted to send out a updated newsletter.

I first did my HTML in a editor and then decided to copy and paste it into my EMAIL CUSTOMERS portion of admin.

I hit the SOURCE button first, then pasted my html into it...then hit the SOURCE button again, to make sure it was viewable and how I wanted it to look (It was)...

so then I sent the newsletter out as a test to myself...but all I get is a BLANK field.

All the links and any images within my HTML are the full urls's to the said links and images.

I have G mail....tested in there....realized my settings might not allow HTML messages, and then retested and sent the same newsletter to my ISP email account...where I do get HTML emails all the time..but still it was a BLANK email...nothing there...

any suggestions, comments or the light at the end of the tunnel is much appreciated! Many thanks in advance....

PS I did a search on the board as well...and found some with the same issue...but the messages were mostly from 2005 LOL....and so...replies that had links were not showing up...THANKS again...

Annie

• 1 month later...

Hi.

I have been using Cubecart for a while now...and just recently wanted to send out a updated newsletter.

I first did my HTML in a editor and then decided to copy and paste it into my EMAIL CUSTOMERS portion of admin.

I hit the SOURCE button first, then pasted my html into it...then hit the SOURCE button again, to make sure it was viewable and how I wanted it to look (It was)...

so then I sent the newsletter out as a test to myself...but all I get is a BLANK field.

All the links and any images within my HTML are the full urls's to the said links and images.

I have G mail....tested in there....realized my settings might not allow HTML messages, and then retested and sent the same newsletter to my ISP email account...where I do get HTML emails all the time..but still it was a BLANK email...nothing there...

any suggestions, comments or the light at the end of the tunnel is much appreciated! Many thanks in advance....

PS I did a search on the board as well...and found some with the same issue...but the messages were mostly from 2005 LOL....and so...replies that had links were not showing up...THANKS again...

Annie

Hi Annie.

I am having the same issues. Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?

Help would be appreciated. :blink:

Guest jrbicycles

I have almost the same issue however I am getting 2 emails. one which is Blank and another with the HTML email with all my images. The good one ends up in the Junk Folder of Outlook express but the blank one hits the inbox with no problems.

I did the same thing as AnnieK2. I created the email html in Illustrator. Everything looked good on preview.

HELP!!!