Looking for ideas.. Just curious..

Hi All,

I'm taking a break from working on my site and in doing so, I have been visiting various online stores just to get ideas of how they output information to their visitors..

So I would like to know, Out of all of the big commercial online stores like walmart.com, staples.com, sony styles, cdw.com ect, Which ones do you like the most?

If you know of a store that you think is laid out nice and has decent features, Please post the links to those stores here in this thread.. I have some ideas for a design that I am going to release to the public but I want to get your ideas for a layout..

Thanks for your time,

Chris

Hi All,

Actually, I don't think I'm interested in doing another design.. To get my design to work along with all of the output changes and modifications, there is much more than just designing a theme for CC. It's more like an integration process. It's now taken myself about 5 straight days of non-stop coding to get the cart to look the way I want..

Regards,

Chris