Fck editor/ Help

Guest dreamkingdom

Guest dreamkingdom

Hey there,

Don't know what has happened but when I click on "insert image" from the little editor in cubecart and it opens the Fck editor there are no files showing up at all and it finishes by adding down in the corner of the page "error on page"

What has happened and how do I fix this?

Thanks so much,

Stephanie

Guest dreamkingdom

Hey there, my address is www.dreamkingdom.us.....I have used a web designer for my cubecart....I know nothing about the configuration at this point....I still have this major learning curve....All the files were there last week....so I guess my web designer is the only one right now that can give you the info that you need unless you can go look in my files at the server?? I use cpanel.

Thanks again, Stephanie

How about some more information, like URL to your site, global.inc configuration, how you set your store up...anything so we can help you. It sounds like you have an incomplete file upload in admin directory.

Guest dreamkingdom

Hey there, me again :)

If you don't mind please guide me in how to go through my cpanel to view my cube files and database....I've got to learn how to do this....I feel very helpless and powerless with cubecart since I have left it to my designer to customize my cubecart template. If I could manage my files and content the way I do my html pages in frontpage I would be much happier.

Sorry for the ignorance but I really need someone to help me.

Thanks in advance,

Stephanie

How about some more information, like URL to your site, global.inc configuration, how you set your store up...anything so we can help you. It sounds like you have an incomplete file upload in admin directory.