Very Disappointing .....

Guest BBUK

Despite several attempts to get help, I have received no reply so here goes for one last time .... Can anybody tell me where to look for a solution to this problem: I am using Print Order Form as the gateway. Using Estelle's mod, the customer gets confirmation of an order with everything detailed clearly but the Order confirmation email that comes to the administrator contains just this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Order Inventory:

Product: 7" Touch Screen OEM

Quantity: 1

Product Code: DSBASIC7

Price: £199.00

All the contact details, address, payment method etc are missing. Can anybody please tell me where to start looking for a solution? I would really appreciate it.

Apart for estelles mod, have you changed anything more.

The best solution is maybe to get a fresh copy of the Print Order Form and reapply the mod. Be careful that you dont delete any extra tags.

Apart for estelles mod, have you changed anything more.

The best solution is maybe to get a fresh copy of the Print Order Form and reapply the mod. Be careful that you dont delete any extra tags.

Thanks for the reply. I have also used Goobers Discount Groups and Sir Williams Category Order mod. Do you think either of these could be to blame. Do you know where I should look for the error? I have tried uploading a virgin copy of Print Order form but the problem remains.

From my experience it is wise to use 1 mod at a time, test it for awhile before adding others. It is not possible to know what effect coding has on other files and how they react.

I had installed an email mod at one time and the order confirmations I was getting were totally blank. If I were you I would backtrack by removing mods and see if that helps. If it does then you know who the culprit is. You should also get in touch with the modder from whom you bought the mod for tech support. This forum does not provide support for 3rd party mods.

From my experience it is wise to use 1 mod at a time, test it for awhile before adding others. It is not possible to know what effect coding has on other files and how they react.

I had installed an email mod at one time and the order confirmations I was getting were totally blank. If I were you I would backtrack by removing mods and see if that helps. If it does then you know who the culprit is. You should also get in touch with the modder from whom you bought the mod for tech support. This forum does not provide support for 3rd party mods.

Thanks Roban - took your advice and found the error in lang.inc.php. Not sure what it was but something to do with the mod (Estelles). I applied the code again and this time everything was okay.