Newsletter Issue

Hello

Well - i've had a friend of mine go to my site and sign up for the newsletter;

It doesn't work! someone plsssssss tell me how i can get this to work as there is probably more ppl who have signed up and i don't have any info.

Thanks

Antz :(

Thanks Roban!

Doh i can't believe i didn't even look there!

Is there a mod out there that would download it straight into an excel spreadsheet or my outlook? so i don't have to worry about always checking to see whos signed up. Because if you go into VIEW CUSTOMERS it only shows you those who registered and not those who have signed up for the NEWSLETTER. I guess this is why i wanted the GUESTBOOK instead of the NEWSLETTER. So i can have all the details such as names where they're from etc. Or even if there is a mod to add those details straight into CC3 like the VIEW CUSTOMERS bit. :(

what do you mean it doesn't work? have you seen the list in your admin control panel? Go to Customers/Email Customers and you will have the option to send a bulk email to those who have signed up or to view the list of subscribers.