Confirmed.php Error

First , I have searched the forums for an answer and only found unanswered questions that were similar. Second, I hope someone can help with this.

I am using CC 3.0.14 and have set up the PayPal Standard and IPN. Using MarksCarts setup found here, I have attempted several $0.01 sales. The sale goes through, but once completed it takes me to the PayPal Thank You page. When I click on the "Return to Merchant", I get this error from the Confirmed.php:

Error: No payment gateway variable is set!

Although the order goes through and the digital link for the download is there, how do I get the PayPal Thank You page off and the confirmed.php to work correctly?

Thanks,

Gary

What steps have you taken at the Pay Pal site? Especially Instant Payment Notification Preferences

Under my PayPal Business profile, I have Auto Return "On", my return URL is "http://threegates.com/confirmed.php". PDT is ON--Uh :( Oh--that was it!! I did not save the setting for PDT when I changed it!

That fixed it! Thanks for pressing me to take another look at the settings!

Regards,

Gary