Would you buy from this store?

Guest www.orderiffic.com

Not really! I'd probably go to one of your Google Ads stores since they have more importance on your home page than your own store. Your sub cats are all crunched together at least in Fire Fox. Your About us page is NOT about you and your Privacy Page scares me to death.

Not a very professional presentation. I have to believe there is a 'company' behind this before I'd give you my money.

While my reaction isn't as strong as Roban's, I have to agree with him on several issues. The Google Ads really say "part timer" to me, like the store isn't your full time job. And the About Us page is more about payments than about the company and people behind the website.

There are also far too few items available to make the various categories meaningful. Your categories suggest that you're a department store like Sears, Dillards, or Amazon, yet they are practically empty. It's much better to focus on ONE category of items and have a good selection of items in that one category.

One of the best suggestions I've read in the last few years is this: Be a big fish in a small pond. Focus on a tightly defined niche and then DOMINATE THAT NICHE - be the best available for customers of that market.

As an example, don't try to sell internet marketing advice, but sell advice for hairdressers wanting to market their businesses online. Tightening your focus will improve your results.

I agree about the Google ads - personally, I've never understood why anyone would list them on their online stores. It makes it easier for someone to buy your products from your competition, so why the heck would you want to do that????

Google ads on personal pages or non-store pages make sense to me, but NOT on a store you are trying to sell things on!

On another front, your design looks fine :D I would make your thumbnails larger, but otherwise it's looking good.

Agree on the privacy page too - too scary for most people. Keep it simple - customers a) don't read a lot and ;) shy away from anything that looks scary.

I'll tell you one thing amigo. It's not about the look of your store believe me. That does half the work. The quality of the sales behind it does the rest trust me. You could have the best looking store in the world but you need the reputation that you're fast, efficient & reliable to really get things started. Thats the hard part !!

Guest www.orderiffic.com

You guys are awesome. :D I guess it'll take me a while to get there, but I don't give up easily.

That's a lot to think over, so guess it's time to get back at it. Thanks very much for the advice! AND this cart is a heap 'o fun to mod and tweak (in between all the swearing). ;)

.ORG, here I come..

You guys are awesome. :P I guess it'll take me a while to get there, but I don't give up easily.

That's a lot to think over, so guess it's time to get back at it. Thanks very much for the advice! AND this cart is a heap 'o fun to mod and tweak (in between all the swearing). :w00t:

.ORG, here I come..

Go get 'em tiger. That's the spirit!