Complaint on the spanish translation of cc3

Guest Jorge Olguin

Guest Jorge Olguin

Hi there.. Greetings from Mexico.

I wanted to say that i'm very disapointed about the spanish translation of cc3. Mmmmhhh... well, the translation per se, is something like 80% good... the problem is that it is no consistent in the terms that are used trough the pages... for instance:

On the product page, in the place where you make the order it says:

Agregar a la tienda
(add to the store)

but you are a customer, not admin...!!

and in the same page (well The Page itself) it states

ver el carro
(see the cart)...

so I found inconsistent this, as in one view it refers to "TIENDA" (store) instead of refering to "CARRO" (shopping cart). I've seen a few of inconsistencies like this...

(It's my first day installing a software like this). So if I can help to make this great product even better, I'll be happy to do it...

Greetings and bless you...

See you soon

jorge olguín

• 2 months later...
Guest Brivtech

I will eventually check the whole text for correct Spanish translation, but this may not be until the new year.

when it's repair

It's coming, but several other things have been delayed that need to be completed before this. I'm really sorry.

If anyone can submit corrections in the mean time, this would also be a big help.

Guest javierrami

I will eventually check the whole text for correct Spanish translation, but this may not be until the new year.

when it's repair

It's coming, but several other things have been delayed that need to be completed before this. I'm really sorry.

If anyone can submit corrections in the mean time, this would also be a big help.

I had been find some more errors, like the translation. We can have a Spanish sub forum or a new web only in Spanish to solve all problems.

Also I could help translating into Spanish for the new version.

For any you want tell me. ;-)